Saturday, August 4, 2012

permanent hair removal laser






try-no-no-for-60-days.tipscategories.com Get No No For 60 Days Free How Good really the NO NO Hair Removal? For the last two years, the NO NO Hair Removal has been quietly and regularly selling in stores and online stores. 10000s of Men and women have now used it to care for their unnecessary body hair. Researchers have also had a chance to analyze the NO NO's capability and it would seem that now is a good time for some reflection and to reply a question which still comes up How good actually is the NO NO at removing hair? I have been implementing the NO NO for 9 months and it has given me a immediate, harmless method to semi-permanent hair removalselling price pretty much anyone can afford. For the first 3 months, I treated myself 3 times a week and then through the 4th month, I lowered my procedure to only once a week. When I got into the 5th month I ended all treatment wholly and the outcome was remarkable. I didn't have any hair growing for over 5 weeks! When my hair did begin to grow back, it was much finer than before and was instantly removed with a simple NO NO session. This is possible because of the NO NO's Thermicon technology. Thermicon treatment is without doubt utterly ground breaking as it does not target the melanin in the hair's follicle like laser hair removal procedures do and means that persons with blond, red, white or gray hair coloration and also people with darkish or chocolate skin have the capacity to to operate the NO NO without the risk of ...
Video Rating: 3 / 5

14 comments:

  1. so is it or is not a permanent hair removal ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you get cancer of useing this???

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nuts are so smooth after using this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @myd0ugie Since middle school , I'd already been unbelievably self conscious and also ashamed about my personal dark, facial hair on my upper lip as well aschin. Waxing certainly not worked well and Iswear bleaching made much more hair grow. That's exactly why I tried the product bit.lyvC23Ux and it is actually improved my life. you need to certainly give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anybody interested in hair laser removal, use NoNo8800 that is free of charge to try by the way! Painless-Hair-Removal.Co.Cc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice video.. you can get free tips on laser hair removalon " laserhairremovals.us "

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO DANGEROUS
    VISIT MY PROFILE FOR WATCH MUCH MORE ABOUT IT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stupid guy keep saying it is not a laser.. so why use on the headline laser

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HEARD THAT NO NO CAN GIVE YOU CANCER IS THAT TRUE???

    ReplyDelete
  10. she said u did it 5:00 AM and we were together ! what was she doing with him 5 in the morning? hahaha 1:32 - 1:36

    ReplyDelete
  11. no no hair on his head

    ReplyDelete
  12. try the best hair removal tool of 2010 for free on
    freebiesarea . com / freetrialhairremoval2010/

    ReplyDelete