Saturday, August 4, 2012

BELLABE FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL






I no longer use this product or recommend it because it gives my face bumps and I find it extremely painful to remove hair. Business Inquiries: AprilAthena7@gmail.com ♥ If threading it too painful for you a facial hair trimmer is great: tinyurl.com ❤ I shape and fill my brows with Christi Harris brow set: tinyurl.com ❤ Sibu Beauty (I take these supplements for healthy hair, skin and nails): bit.ly ❤ Face soap I use to help keep my skin clear: ADOVIA Dead Sea Mud Face Soap: bit.ly ♥ Please subscribe my channel! Thank you for your support! www.youtube.com ♥ Please follow my blog filled with product reviews and giveaway: aprilathena7.blogspot.com ♥ Contact information: AprilAthena7@gmail.com ❤ E-Mail: AprilAthena7@gmail.com ❤ NEW FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com ❤ BLOG: aprilathena7.blogspot.com ❤ BEAUTYLISH: www.beautylish.com ❤ TWITTER: twitter.com Tags: hair remover removal myspringit my spring it tweezing waxing bleaching threading laser epilator electrolysis facial side burns mustache smooth skin asian girl April AprilAthena7 beauty purchases salon review easy affordable effective epicare roll bend inverted shape metal coil springs bellabe hairless pinay filipina filipino giveaway hairy fuzzy face discussion health curly haircut makeup products tutorial, no more moustache

24 comments:

  1. whats the product called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got mine today in the mail and I LOVE IT! i wasted a ton of money on a waxing set and im always too lazy to thread or tweeze, but in a matter of like FIVE MINS i have no stache or peach fuzz! thank you soo much april! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hurts like hell

    ReplyDelete
  4. depends on how much hair you have and where. eyebrows and upperlip should be done via threading by a professional or even by yourself. other facial hair can be removed easily at home with wax strips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, im new on Youtube and I would love it if you checked out my channel! i know these get annoying, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi if u dont recommend this video then pls tell me - how to remove my hair
    im 17 indian teen girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stick to waxing then, just use a cool compress after wards...

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like pain. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there a place I can buy this like Sally's Beauty Supply or Target?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thumbs up if you think she was paid for this "review" xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought 1 at ebay for $1.00

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it painful?

    ReplyDelete
  13. حلوو،،بس احس إنو ينتف ببرود > يمديني اصيييح واصييح وهو لسا ماوصل لفوق xD
    anyway nice review sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes but it's probably not hypoallergenic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got mine from Amazon.com and only paid $6 and got a pack of 2. Yes, it does hurt. Yes, I did cry the first time using it. But waxing hurts, shaving makes me feel like a man, and creams break me out. I recommend this to anyone who isn't afraid of a little bit of pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This thing is so stupid don't wate your money on it it barley takes out any hair even with the best quality it hurts like hell nd it made me break out like crazy!!!!! Now I have acne scars all over my left cheek where I was testing it don't waste you money on this it was a waste of $16 your way better off threading because threading dosnt do what this did to me..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay. You might be getting bumps because your rolling OUTWARD. And you know razor burn? Gow u need to mosturize alot if u shave alot? Same goes for all other hair removal products. YOU MUST MOSTURIZE.

    ReplyDelete
  18. it does hurt when you do it but its takable just feels like your plucking each hair on your face

    ReplyDelete
  19. This suxx it doesn't even look like it works

    ReplyDelete
  20. does it hurt??
    

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah :( But I'm starting to use the spring thing again just cos it's so much easier.. waxing is so hard to remember to keep doing. Trying to go slow to not nip my skin again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shaving causes hair to grow back thicker, but plucking and waxing make it finer and lighter.
    I know some of my friends eventually had little to no hair growth after plucking their eyebrows very often.
    and one of my friends barely has any hair on her legs now, due to waxing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future.. facial hair removal for women

    ReplyDelete