Saturday, August 4, 2012

Facial Hair Removal with the Helix ThreadEase






Buy @ www.helixhairthreading.com Our tools are also available in Amazon and eBay. This innovative threading tool, allows salons and consumers to easily remove unwanted hair quickly and easily with the Helix ThreadEase system. This hot new product, gives anyone the opportunity to thread hair anywhere and anytime! Follow us in www.twitter.com/helixthreadease Like us in www.facebook.com/helixhairthreading Follow us in www.beautylish.com/helixthreadease
Video Rating: 4 / 5

7 comments:

  1. Oo I want to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review.
    I so want this hair remover tool. I'm such a hair women LOL... I notice as I have gotten older I'm getting even hairier and my hair has gotten darker. I have try everything. I mean everything and nothing seem to work. I have wasted so much money. I also have had very bad experience with waxing. I would love if Helix would seen me this produce. I would definitely do my very first review on it and tell all my hairier friends and family about it... Helix please send one my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i think about this product is that it makes it easy to take all the hairs left over that we really caint see..the thread ease is a way to get rid of all the hairs unwanted there and i caint wait to try one of those!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this products great as it's cost and time effective

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to try it out...seems easy to use and it will save me time and money:)
    love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soo amazing, i need this product bad (bushy eyebrows) lol. it would be really easy to use and you'd be able to save money doing this at home, just perfrect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MyHappinessDeliveredAugust 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM

    This product is amazing! Who would've ever thought it could be done at home...on your own?! I would love a thread ease for myself. Not only would it save me time and money going to the mall of all places to get it done, but it would help me keep my poor eyebrows tamed!!

    ReplyDelete